That I need to get done today...
- I HAVE to mow the grass today... Or I'll need to bail it next week. Why doesn't the grass in the pastures grow as fast as the grass in the yard?? huh? Why??
- Tackle Mt. Laundry... This task would be easier if the part for my washing machine would ever arrive! Until it does, I'll be at the super-duper fun laundromat.
- Clean the kitchen... Ugh! I guess you know it is time to clean the kitchen when you realize there are NO clean cups in the house!
- Bathe Brutus... He is a super-stinky Bulldog.
- Weed the garden... I was so proud of my tomato plants.... Now I can't find them through the weeds.
Things I'll actually get DONE today...
- Write this post on my blog.
- Freak out because there is no clean cup for my much-needed cup of coffee.
- Yell at the boys for wearing the same dirty outfit for three days in a row.
- Freak out because I lost Brutus in the tall grass in the front yard.
- Take a nap because I'm so stressed from freaking out all day.