1. Went to court today. I started out really nervous... then got really mad when he didn't show up... then was relieved to find out his lawyer filed an answer... we go back next month.
2. Took my Grandmother out to lunch for her birthday.... Her birthday was a month ago... I kind of suck like that.
3. I ate a roll at lunch! a yummy roll! with olive oil and garlic dipping sauce!! This is a big deal because I haven't been able to eat a roll since Oct 20th of last year (my lap band does NOT like bread!)
4. I got entirely too flattered and excited when the toothless man on the street corner told me I had "Nice Tits".
5. I was so thrilled with myself for having "Nice Tits" that I went to Starbucks for a Tall Raspberry Mocha Frappachino. YUM!
6. Brutus the English Bulldog is deathly afraid of an 8 inch tall plastic dinosaur.
7. He has spent the last 25min hiding under the coffee table watching it.... just in case it tries something sinister.
8. My 6 yr old daughter wants to remove all the posters of puppies, kittens, and ponies from her room and replace them with pictures of Alligators.
9. My washing machine is still broken, my oven is still broken, but I have water!!
10. I, for the first time in my life have used the word "tits" on my blog! sorry. I've blogged a TMI blog post about "the girls" before.... But I really dislike the word "Tit's" Man! I just did it again! Sorry!