Oct 13, 2010

Don't Ask Me How I Know This...

But, if your barn cat has a littler of kittens on your porch,
And they are all girls except for one adorable male,
And you don't want any more girl cats around because you don't want more kittens around,
You fall in love with and decide to keep the lone cuddly, loving, sweet boy kitten,

It will be the first animal on your farm that you run over with your own truck.
Pin It!

5 amazing comments. Talk To Me!!:

Anonymous said...

Oh no!!!!!!!

I am SO sorry!!!!!!!!!!!

Gin said...

Oh no, that's so sad! :(

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry :( Accidents happen so I hope you weren't too hard on yourself. It simply seems to be a fact of life that, living in a working farm, at some point in time you will run over one of your beloved animals. I try hard to keep them out from under foot and vehicle, but...sometimes it just doesn't work that way.

Amy Dingmann said...

:( I won't ask how you know that, but on the chance that I might have an idea (but don't ask me how *I* know...) I'll just say I'm sorry. :(

FindSavings said...

Oh, I am sorry to hear that. I had a cat die in my car. It is horrible!

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments!
Comments make me dance a little jig.
And that makes my children run and hide in shame.

Never Miss a Post

Bookmark and Share
Subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...