Jan 11, 2008

I get no respect!

I just told you how excited I was about the Bovine love happinin round here.
I thought they were my buddies.
I thought they were my new BFF's.
I thought our relationship was based on mutual love and respect (and sweet potatoes)
Today I went out to commune with my new friends.
I turned my back for one second. Turned back around quickly and they were doing this!!!



No respect!! I am crushed.... Do you think they may just be using me for food?

Do you think they really dont love me after all??

**sniff** **sniff**

Now I have to rethink our whole relationship.

Pin It!

4 amazing comments. Talk To Me!!:

Anonymous said...

Dana, Get your girls a bag of range cubes splurge for the 20% protein. Once they get used to eating them they will follow you anywhere and kneel at your feet.

Dana Clover said...

duh! I never even thought bout the range cubes! I'll let ya know how they work!

thanks for the comment! I dance a little jig when I get a comment.

quetha said...

r8x85o6z73 j4w66l4q04 f9r56k9m92 e0w24w0v65 g3r32d7b16 t6q05t0k92

shogee said...

c5j43r4g77 f4i51j4f48 y0e25m8j55 u1n57m4b33 r6u68h3f23 s4t76z3x33

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments!
Comments make me dance a little jig.
And that makes my children run and hide in shame.

Never Miss a Post

Bookmark and Share
Subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...