May 18, 2008

Wet Lands

After our drive-by picture taking the Man-of-My-Dreams pulled up to a huge nature trail that winded it's way through the swamps & wetlands. It was amazing!

There were cattails as far as the eye could see.
I just love cattails! when we were kids, my brother Dan and I would collect them, play with them, and make messes with them all year long!
The view was breath-taking!
And there were pretty wild flowers too!
Then, on the side of the road, I saw THIS!!
The HUNT was on!
More soon.....
Pin It!

1 amazing comments. Talk To Me!!:

Rhea said...

The "wet lands" would have been a better description of my pants if I'd seen a sign like that! yikes.

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments!
Comments make me dance a little jig.
And that makes my children run and hide in shame.

Never Miss a Post

Bookmark and Share
Subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...