Jun 12, 2008

100 Things (11 - 20)

11.) Visit Australia.
12.) Get my fruit trees producing and have a nice orchard.
13.) Have a huge blueberry and blackberry patch.
14.) Have a book or article that I write published. (maybe I should learn how to spell first! thank God for spellcheck!)
15.) Take a GREAT picture! (maybe take a photography class)
16.) Take the Man-of-My-Dreams to Ireland.
17.) Go on a trail ride.
18.) Reach my goal weight and get into shape.
19.) Make homemade soap without blinding myself with the lye.
20.) Keep Bees and produce our own honey.
Pin It!

0 amazing comments. Talk To Me!!:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments!
Comments make me dance a little jig.
And that makes my children run and hide in shame.

Never Miss a Post

Bookmark and Share
Subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...