Aug 22, 2008

Join I want that Wednesday!



I am the mother of 5 living on a small family farm in Texas.
I have everything I need.
I have lots of things I want.
But there are just some things that I see that make me say I Want That!!!
They may not be affordable.
They may not be practical.
But they are cool and I want them!!

This is the place to share those cool finds that make you say I Want That!!

How do you join in I Want That!! Wednesday?
Its' simple!

#1. Copy the I Want That Button at the top of this page. Paste it in your I Want That post.

#2. Please make sure you make the button link to this site http://thehomesteadinghousewife.com

#3. Come back to http://TheHomesteadingHousewife.com and Leave a link to your I Want That! post in the Mr Linky box of that weeks I Want That! Don't forgot to comment too!

#4 There are no rules about what you item you Want each Wednesday. It can be big, it can be small... it can be anything.. use your imagination!! Lets have fun with this!!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I'm always here.

Oh.. and don't worry... we'll get a way cuter button soon!

UPDATE!!
I have someone making us a Super-Cool Button!! we should have it for next week!
Pin It!

0 amazing comments. Talk To Me!!:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments!
Comments make me dance a little jig.
And that makes my children run and hide in shame.

Never Miss a Post

Bookmark and Share
Subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...