The majority of the short people and I are in Louisiana visiting the Man-of-My-Dreams in Man-Town.
This trip has made me re-think my mental health.
I think I have lost it.
Ask yourself ....
Would a sane person do this?
1. Drive almost 200 miles in Texas in August, in a Suburban who's a/c decided it didn't want to blow cold air anymore?
2. Do #1 with 4 kids and one dog with you?
3. Pack everything that the kids need, double and triple checking that they have everything they need, then forget to pack underwear for yourself?
4. Drive for two hours, stopping at two gas station/stores along the way, never noticing that you have on one purple flip-flop, and one yellow flip-flop?
5. After you spend months whining because you never get to sleep in, you find yourself sitting up and blogging at 5:39AM when you could be sleeping?
I've lost it.
Have a Great Week-end Y'all!
School Starts Monday!! Yippie!!
The Best Broccoli Salad In The World EVER!
2 years ago