Everybody posts their resolutions on their blogs.
I was thinkin that you would be sick of reading other peoples resolutions by now.
But.. I have gotten no less than 13 e-mails from you asking me to post my resolutions.
I aim to please.
So, here goes...
Dana's 2009 Resolutions.
- Continue to lose weight. (I say continue, because I started a little early this year. I've been able to lose 9 & 1/2 lbs since 12/11/2008! Off to a good start!)
- De-Clutter this over-stuffed under-sized house!
- Get back to church more regularly.
- Save more, Spend less
- Laugh more
- Yell less
- Hug more
- Take more time to sit back and enjoy the ride, no matter how bumpy it may be.
- Work on being more accepting of myself.
- Grow more
- Put up more
- Waste less
- Figure out how to monetize BadMothersAnonymous.com (I'm loving doing this.. why can't it help pay some of these bills?)
What are some of your resolutions for 2009?