Aug 7, 2009

He May Not Be The Sharpest Tool In The Shed...


He may always look incredibaly worried...

He may have an unhealthy obsession with dirty underwear...

He may refuse to be house-trained, even though he's 6 months old...


But Guss sure is cute!
Pin It!

7 amazing comments. Talk To Me!!:

Anonymous said...

aww, what a cutie. We have 3 dogs, Heinz 57 variety, tho,

I'm nosey, you haven't learned that about me yet, but I am. My question, is your couch upholstered with blue jeans? If so, what a fabulous idea!

Thanks for letting me ramble,
glyn

sue said...

I love little gus he is absolutly adorable.

Katidids said...

Looks like you have a built in warmer come winter!

Patty said...

aww how cute..Your little guy is a twin to my Lucy..she has the same coloring

Dana Clover said...

Glyn...
Yep :) all Blue Jean furniture! I love it!

Alicia said...

Is he a pure-bred pug or a pug/pekingese mix? I have a mix named Mack that looks just like Gus!

Dana Clover said...

Guss is all Pug. :)

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments!
Comments make me dance a little jig.
And that makes my children run and hide in shame.

Never Miss a Post

Bookmark and Share
Subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...