Dec 23, 2008

Stuffed

I love to cook.
I love to eat.
Over the past several weeks, I have posted lots of my favorite recipes.
I noticed something interesting...
I love to cook stuffed things.
Thus I love to eat stuffed things.

Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breasts
Stuffed with Spinach & Feta.
(click on any of the pics for the recipe)
Pretty Stuffed Meatloaf

It really IS pretty!

Forgotten Kiss Cookies

Chocolate Covered Cherry Cookies

Stuffed Zucchini

Yep.. I love to stuff myself with stuffed stuff.
Maybe this is why I have to work so hard to stuff my "stuff" into my jeans?
hmmmm something to ponder while I stuff another piece of stuffed french toast into my mouth this morning.

Wow!
I may be a great cook..
But I'm kinda a sucky unstuffer.


Photobucket
Pin It!

5 amazing comments. Talk To Me!!:

MoxieMamaKC said...

I love your recipes! I made the meatloaf (Oh SO good and VERY pretty), but the chocolate cherry cookies?! My 4 yr old is now addicted and announced to her class that she was bringing them for her class party (thanks, kid). Those cookies are awesome!

Anonymous said...

LOL @ your "stuff" comments!

Bethany said...

methinks you should stuff something for Christmas dinner!

- your spoiled rotten, "city girl", little sister

Shonda Little said...

That chicken looks amazing. Bring some for lunch.

Jen said...

I am SO makin' the Hidden Kiss Cookies today!


Jen

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments!
Comments make me dance a little jig.
And that makes my children run and hide in shame.

Never Miss a Post

Bookmark and Share
Subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...